Sunday 27 April 2014

What's in my bag?

Things which every girl needs in her bag

Doing a mainly summer one because it's going to be summer soon and I hope this helps you for when you go out in summer😊

1. You must always carry your purse on you, you never know when you could need money. 

2. You must always have a makeup bag full of things you may need on your day-to-day basis. I will list them below.
3. You must always have hand gel with you. You never know what you could accidentally put your hand in or where the next sink will be.
4. You must have lip balm in your bag in summer as the sun will dry your lips out and the will chap and that having chapped lips is awful.
5. This isn't a must have but if you get dry skin like I do you should carry moisturiser in summer because your skin will dry out and it's not a nice feeling to have dry skin, if you can get some with sun cream in as well so you don't burn.
6. Just incase you want to or need to freshen up a bit have a body spray or mini deodorant, I personally like to carry both on me but I need to buy a new mini deodorant so that's my body spray to make me smell nice :-)
7. If you have a fringe or long hair that goes in your face or you wear your hair up a lot, these will come in handy. Bobby pins are useful to just pin a part of your hair back and you will lose them, everybody does they're impossible to keep so take quite a few with you every where you go and always take spares.
8. If you eat while you're out and you have bad breath always having gum/ mints on you come in handy because they get rid of the bad smell and gum makes my mouth feel a little but fresher but mints make my mouth feel even more dirty because they're full of sugar but it's up to you.
9. Having a little lipgloss on you at all times is just nice because when you feel sad while you're out and about put a little lip gloss on, smile and take a selfie. I'm pretty sure you'll be happier after that.
10.always have a mirror on you because if it rains and your make up runs you will want to sort it out and you will need a mirror to do that.
11. You will need bobbles especially in summer because your hair will make your neck warm and them you will get uncomfortable and irritable and no fun to be with so make sure you always have atleast two on you because they snap and people take them and don't give them back so you need to have one for yourself as well.
12. In summer you must have shades because if you don't you will be squinting all day and that's no fun, if you're trying to have fun with your friends in summer you will want to be able to see properly so you will want shades, they're a must have.
13. Everybody needs to listen to music, it makes you happy everytime you listen to it so you always need your ear phones on you at all times, they're little zip compartments in bags which you can keep them in. Always have them, if you don't I'm sure you'll regret it.

I hope this has helped you and will help you to pack you bag in summer. If you don't have any of these You can get most of them from places like primark, the most expensive thing on there is probably the moisturiser but you can get cheaper versions of moisturiser. 
Leave comments below of things you want me to blog about.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found your blog after you left me a comment on my post. I love how you've taken your own pictures- I'm mostly too lazy to take my own! I love your writing style also!

    Great blog,
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete